Saturday, August 18, 2012

Life goes on...

but I hate that it has to without Stephanie.  Like it or not there are things that must be done.  Dishes, laundry, cooking, cleaning, Dr. appointments and pretty soon...homeschool.  This past week, it was making a menu and grocery list that made it painfully clear that life has to move on without her.  I have 5 amazingly wonderful little girls that need me and I can't let my grieving for the child that no longer needs me or thoughts of having another child in the future continuously consume me.  Sure there will be times when I miss her so much that I can hardly bear it, but it can't be all the time.  I need to be here for them, not just here in the physical sense but here in every way they need me to be.

Hold Me Jesus- Rich Mullins

No comments:

Post a Comment